Whether you dream of a luxury bathroom fitting and accessories inspired by the latest trends or you prefer a room with a soft and gentle atmosphere, you can have the dream room just by betting on one colour scheme. This is a great starting point for your future project.
With a skilful choice of decoration in one colour, even muted, you can give your bathroom a first-class look. The one-colour bathroom, outlined with dark tiles, emphasizes their modern and accentuated look. If you need assistance in choosing colours, design and finishing elements, seek help from the interior design specialists and bathroom fitters at Premium Tilers – Bournemouth.
Monochrome bathroom fitting in black
If your choice for a bathroom fitting is black, it will certainly be extremely memorable. To soften the effect of dark colour, choose tiles with a glossy finish that reflects light, as well as a large mirror. This way you will make the most of the light in the bathroom.
- Using a white joint mixture, you will emphasize the tiles themselves without damaging the monochromatic look.
- If you still want to have some contrast, use floor tiles that have figurines or use a combination of white and black.
One-colour bathroom fitting in bright colours
Certainly not all of you would like a bathroom fitting that is entirely in bright colours. If you still want to achieve a more saturated and cheerful look, choose your favourite bright colour.
- A bathroom fitting and tiling in Bournemouth in which the tiles are from top to bottom in orange will look extremely fresh. The orange colour is a perfect choice for a small bathroom. Use accessories in white with a simple look. On the wall above the sink, place a rectangular mirror – it will visually make the room bigger.
- If your chosen colour is green, use it for both the walls and the floor. Small tiles and mosaic. Use a glass partition to separate the shower from the rest of the bathroom.
- Blue – use several shades of blue to achieve a mosaic effect. In this case, use minimalist bathroom accessories in one colour – preferably white. Let the tiles be the main focus in your bathroom fitting and tiling!
Classic bathroom fitting and tiling in white
Choosing white as the main colour for your bathroom gives it a classic and soft look.
- The small white tiles in combination with a non-standard pattern will give your bathroom a stylish and unforgettable look.
- Choose accessories in white, sink and faucets in black. In this way you will create a perfect and minimalist vision.
- The white design combines perfectly with all other shades. So, at any time you will be able to bring a light colour note to the bathroom.
To achieve a great vision combined with quality, you can consult specialists with extensive experience in bathroom fitting like Premium Tilers in Bournemouth. You now have the opportunity to make a free project request. All you have to do is choose the most suitable offer and enjoy your brand new elegant and modern bathroom! Share your opinion with other users of the site and help them choose.